FitTech Hosting is a fast-growing marketing agency founded in 2017 with offices in Downtown Waukesha that primarily works with small businesses helping them get set up with a professionally designed website and marketing campaigns that are sure to bring them new business and ensure mutual success.
Job Overview: The Marketing Strategist position at FitTech Hosting is responsible for both internal and external marketing efforts. Our ideal marketing strategist should have a creative mindset, outspoken personality, and articulate writing abilities. The Marketing Strategist is a part-time role with 15 hours per week with hours, additional hours are available dependent on agency workload. This role is perfect for a college student or recent graduate that is looking to gain some real-world agency experience or get a taste in a variety of industries.
Compensation: Compensation starts between $9-13/hr with bonus and per-project incentives.
Work done to continue growing our agency…
- Managing In-House Direct Mail Campaigns
- Managing Printing Production
- Using small machinery to assist in folding and stuffing envelopes
- Simple Video Production (Acting/Producing)
- See an example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyfxn0Wmso0
- FH Blog Writing (Example Articles Below)
- “The ABC’s of Marketing Tips”
- “Halloween Costume Ideas for Marketers”
- The 4 Most Common Misconceptions About Direct Mail
- Creative Brainstorming
- What can FitTech Hosting be doing differently to gain more market share? Where should we be focusing our marketing efforts and budget?
- You’ll be responsible for collaborating with the rest of our team on our current and future marketing strategies. There are no bad ideas during our brainstorming sessions.
Work done to keep our ever-growing list of clients happy.
- Client Website Writing
- You’ll be writing content for websites that are soon to exist. This task will take a focused research mindset, lots of creativity and articulate writing ability.
- Creation of catchy/witty slogans or catchphrases.
- See an example of a content creation production sheet: https://fth.ai/sunsetcontent
- One-on-one communication with Client and rest of team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Social Media Management/Content Creation
- You’ll also be creating content for our client’s social media pages. The same focused research mindset, creativity, and articulate/witty writing ability will come into play here.
- Creativity (Can’t stress this one enough!)
- Creative Personable Writing Skills
- We’re not writing a college thesis
- Familiarity with the following programs:
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- gMail (gSuite)
- Hootsuite (or a wide range of social media platforms)
- Associates Degree in any of the following fields or currently majoring in:
- Business Management
- Public Relations
What’s It Like Working at a Marketing Agency?
Read our short blog post for an insider insight: https://blog.fittechhosting.com/2019/11/27/working-at-a-marketing-agency/
If you believe that you fit the requirements for this role, please send over the following to [email protected]
- Your Résumé, as a .pdf or .doc(x).
- A short cover letter sharing a bit about you
- & shows off your creativity.
Please direct any questions to [email protected] or reach out to Johnathan directly at (833) FIT-TECH x0160.