FitTech Hosting is a fast-growing marketing agency founded in 2017 with offices in Downtown Waukesha that primarily works with small businesses helping them get set up with a professionally designed website and marketing campaigns that are sure to bring them new business and ensure mutual success.
Sales & Marketing Internship
The Sales & Marketing Internship position (SAMI) at FitTech Hosting is responsible for assisting our agency team with both internal and external marketing efforts. Our ideal intern should have a creative mindset, outspoken personality, and articulate writing abilities.
This is not a grunt-labor position, this is a position where you’re able to see the inner-working of Waukesha’s best marketing agency. This role is perfect for recent high school graduates or college students that are looking to take a dip into the real world marketing life, allowing them to work with hundreds of local companies, and a few larger corporations.
We’re not going to throw you in the deep end, this isn’t a boot-camp, this is a collaborative effort among our team including senior marketing strategists and company leadership. You’ll have direct communication and we’ll never give you more than you’re willing to handle.
This position starting mid-May and running through the end of August is a flexible position, work as many hours as you want, and able to be converted to an easy work-from-home position depending on the current health situation. If you’re able to start earlier, please let us know.
Benefits (No Matter What):
- Flexible Hours – Pick your own schedule
- Real-World, Hands-On Experience – no busywork
- Work from Home ability
Benefits (Office Position)
- Paid Parking
- Weekly Catered Lunch
- Fully Stocked Fridge + Breakfast Options
Your specific responsibilities can include:
- Managing our In-House Direct Mail Campaigns
- Managing printing production, assisting with design and strategy, using automation machinery to assist in mailing
- Skills Developed: Design, Strategic Thinking
- Cold Outreach
- Reaching out to our prospects, pitching the services our firm offers and closing sales, along with being fairly compensated for the sales you close – along with sitting in on Sales Meetings and Sales Calls.
- Skills Developed: Sales, Public Speaking, CRM Knowledge
- Social Media Management
- Assisting in the management of the many social media accounts our agency is responsible for.
- Skills Developed: Public Relations, Content Creation
- Misc. Marketing Campaign Advisor
- Working alongside our strategic team with real-world projects, sitting in on client meetings, creating witty slogans/catchphrases and brainstorming ideas on how to market our clients or ourselves.
- Skills Developed: Strategic Thinking, Public Speaking
- Video Production/Photography
- Whether you’re better behind the camera or in front of it, we’ll have a task for you that allows you to develop and show off your knowledge when it comes to creating video and photo.
- Skills Developed: Photography, Videography, Strategic Thinking
Compensation: We believe that our interns should be rewarded for their hard work which is why we offer per-project incentives, along with bonus opportunities and weekly stipends.
- Creativity (Can’t stress this one enough!)
- Team Friendly + Collaborative
- Hungry to Learn, and eager to share.
- Creative Personable Writing Skills
- We’re not writing a college thesis
- Familiarity with the following programs:
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- gMail (gSuite)
- Hootsuite (or a wide range of social media platforms)
- Majoring in:
- Business Management
- Public Relations
What’s It Like Working at a Marketing Agency?
Read our short blog post for an insider insight: https://blog.fittechhosting.com/2019/11/27/working-at-a-marketing-agency/
If you believe that you fit the requirements for this role, please send over the following to [email protected]
- A letter sharing a bit about you & shows off your creativity, and your knowledge of the company.
Please direct any questions to [email protected] or reach out to Johnathan directly at (833) FIT-TECH x0160.